Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nostalgia...!

Suddenly ... what i mean to say is all of a sudden your life takes a 180 degree turn,then you feel your back to square one ! .. from past two days i'm getting sense of nostalgia......... here i'm getting experiencing it in a sorrowful way !... Some persons and their memories leave a mark on you that can never be wiped( even the use surf excel mattic wont help! ).. One look at then BOOM ! images fly around  you like some kinda movie reel !  To top it, what if the people who you expect to understand don't ?.... leads to "one sober of a person" :P....
I know very well its not their fault , but somehow i end up blaming them !... I make them put up with all the nonsense i throw at them .. sweet that they are bear all of this ! ... I wanna say sorry to them for this !...
But i wish I could get out of this .. i was crying my lungs out for it to fade away ! ... But no it had to stay until i cracked ! :((  and now I feel lost !
I'm mending myself now .. As i'm posting this i cant help myself wonder " what the hell did i just write ? does it make sense ??" but as always just random words put to phrases ... to get things outta my head ! .. adios for now ... il write about fashion tomorrow ! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment