Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All i need is a magic wand !

(WARNING : definitely yawn worthy ! read at your own risk ! )


Im back again posting about my " mind games "... First i thought il post things about the tour that i mentioned in my earlier post , but then i thought one post wont be enough so im skipping .. ( i may post sometime soon  : P).
So,...
Well my head is starting some kind off weird game again ... I try my best not to care about people and their damn attitude problem , but then again i do . I hate to be on the rejected side ...  1. I'm dumped , still i care. !
2. The person who I thought would be a good friend suddenly starts showing shades of grey and starts ignoring all of a sudden ( just in a day's span !! Aagrh ! ).. I try to hide , but guess it just shows on my face , which is most frustrating part , 'coz now my friends think I'm a drama queen !
I wish i had a shutdown system , shutting all this out for once and for all !.. i know i said the phrase " life's hard ? compared to what ?!" ... looks like I'm biting my words back now !..
All i need now is a magic wand ( i know this is kiddish, but..). I would transform everything into a fairytaleish picture in a jiffy !!! or a fairy godmother !!.. Or may be just a true friend to understand this aw so confused headed girl !!!  One thing Ive decided to do at the end of  this crapish  post , Il just ignore and stay focused ... And never ever expect anything from anyone from college !!!.. and the so, called " would be good friend ", u ignore me , well il do the same from now on !
 (I know this is the dumbest post that ive ever posted , but had to spill the poison out !!! ... )

5 comments:

  1. omg, i can totally relate to this post. to never expect anything from anyone is the "motto of my life".

    about getting dumped, bah, move on already. the world is such a better place to live in when you get over things and people that don't matter anymore. ;p

    moving on: it is a person's attempt to move past the "bitter and sad"(might be a bit of exaggeration) events that happened in the past.

    just a thought: maybe your looking for things in the wrong place(i'm obviously referring to "that" person in point #2).

    anyway, cheer up, i'll get you a fruit and nut. ;p and sorry if i said too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha rajeev !! .. may be ur right in a way bt i get carried away sometimes !!
    and abt the person in #2 ... ive decided to care less :P
    and im waiting for my fruit and nut !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely :) we all do need a magic wand .
    but good luck with u wand thingy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well bagi i dont need a magical wand

    ReplyDelete