Saturday, May 29, 2010

A page frm My DAIry

Well ive been a boring blogger lately ... so i thought il spice it up this time ;) ..
2day as i was finishin my routine of writing my dear old dairy "AQUA"... well thats what i named it ...( yeah it sounds funnie , but thats me !! ).,.. I flipped the pages casually backward ... suddenly something caught my attention .. It was a dried up flower ! (ROSE)... a small note written on its petal ... I  never really paid atention to that when i received that flower , it took me a while to remember the person who gave me that!
I think it was nearly a year since i received it ...as i went back in time i rememberd the situation ....It was frm friend's friend. who came over a short trip to India......We sort of turned into good friends, cracking jokes , making fun of all kinds of situations ......Finally the day he had to leave arrived ... i neva expected but b4 leaving he gave me this rose asking me to keep it safe .. I dint bother much since it was just a flower ..! Today when i saw what was written on it I couldnt stop smiling,with a tear in my eye ... " I found my lost friend in U "... the reason 4 my tear was that his best friend passed away a few years back !!!! This was the best thing that anybody has ever told me till date !... I was so unlucky that i dint see this on that day itself ! .. now i dont even konw where he is , or what hez doin :((.... Today i realised that little things that go unnoticed sometimes mean a lot !.. .. !!

2 comments:

  1. A good non fictious paragraph frm the diary of an upcoming artiste..A very sweet incident but with a sad ending ..Should wait for the right , for a good a climax !..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha climaxx !! hope it comes !

    ReplyDelete