Thursday, February 11, 2010

My fishies!

Pets they are just so awsome!! U will never know how time floats away in their presence..they make life simple and beautiful.
Ive seen pets bringing out a sea of change in people's lives.They share a kind of emotional bond with their owners.Peoples choice of pets may differ but the love they share is the same selfless! These animals when showered with little bit of compassion,turn out to be so lovely and caring!
My friends have all kinds of animals as pets ,some have dogs.some cats,some bunnies..........Although ive always longed for a dog, i have my "fishies" as i lovingly call them!! My cute fishes! My aquarium!
These are my biggest stress bustres.Just watching them move from one side of the aquarium to other feels like heaven!I feed them on time daily! They never get tierd of listening to me[;-)]!! I love my pet fish!

And il keep waiting for my next pet,a cute puppy to come along some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment